Pitt ‘ready to kill’ after he quit smoking

Brad Pitt. Picture: AP

Hollywood actor Brad Pitt says he was deeply miserable after giving up smoking.

Pitt, who smoked for years, recently gave up cigarettes for good after several failed attempts to quit.

However, the actor says he’s been suffering crippling withdrawal symptoms and insists quitting tobacco has made him grumpy and irritable.

“(It has been) deeply miserable,” he tells the New York Post.

“I really missed cigarettes. Withdrawal was so hard, I was ready to kill.”

“My trainer warned (me) every day would be unpleasant. He was right.”

Pitt previously revealed he gave up smoking marijuana after he became dad to Angelina Jolie’s adopted son Maddox.

“I quit smoking (marijuana). That (having kids) was the only thing that got me to quit. That was it. Done.”

Brad is now a father to six kids with his wife Angelina, who he married last year in France. They have six children - three adopted and three biological.

0 comments:

Post a Comment